Every Website Needs To Be GDPR
If you haven’t been busy hiding under a rock in some mountain you’ve already heard about GDPR.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a new law passed by EU (European Union) that mandates every website to follow some requirements. The fine for violating these requirements is as high as $20 million. It’s that crazy! Yeah!
Do you REALLY Need To Be GDPR Compliant?
- If people from European union can visit and interact with your site, you need to be compliant.
- If people from EU can sign up as leads on your site, or give you their data in any other way, you need to be compliant.
- It doesn’t matter whether you sell anything to EU people or not. If they can access, you need to be compliant
DO NOT TAKE GDPR LIGHTLY
Your Business Depends on Your Decisions
Little Mistakes Can COST YOU BIG
Here are the Consequences of not being
- Fine of up to Europ 20 Million or 4% of your global revenue. Whichever is GREATER
- Not being able to sell to customers from EU or serve them in any other way.
- Not being able to monetize EU based customers through ads or other means.
- Severe legal costs and hassles that will stop you from focusing on your business.