Easy GDPR Compliance Package for WordPress Sites!
Get GDPR Compliant Now!
What we’ll do:
- WordPress Website Compliance on 7 Key GDPR Requirements
- We work with your current website setup…including e-commerce stores.
- We’ll have you up and running within 7 days.
- Terms and conditions policy compliance gets your visitors consent to your T&C.
- Right to forget compliance lets you delete user data manually.
- Or… Refuse to accept EU traffic on your site altogether
We’ll Build this into your website:
- Right to data compliance lets you isolate and send any data you have on any user.
- Data breach notification compliance lets you send global notifications in case of breach.
- Data modification compliance lets you modify any data you have on the user.
Every Website Needs To Be GDPR
If you haven’t been busy hiding under a rock in some mountain you’ve already heard about GDPR.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a new law passed by EU (European Union) that mandates every website to follow some requirements. The fine for violating these requirements is as high as $20 million. It’s that crazy! Yeah!
Do you REALLY Need To Be GDPR Compliant?
- If people from European union can visit and interact with your site, you need to be compliant.
- If people from EU can sign up as leads on your site, or give you their data in any other way, you need to be compliant.
- It doesn’t matter whether you sell anything to EU people or not. If they can access, you need to be compliant
DO NOT TAKE GDPR LIGHTLY
Your Business Depends on Your Decisions
Little Mistakes Can COST YOU BIG
Here are the Consequences of not being
- Fine of up to Europ 20 Million or 4% of your global revenue. Whichever is GREATER
- Not being able to sell to customers from EU or serve them in any other way.
- Not being able to monetize EU based customers through ads or other means.
- Severe legal costs and hassles that will stop you from focusing on your business.